Hard Things

Do the hard things.

They keep telling me that, but I don’t want to. . . they’re hard. I often throw mini temper tantrums because I know my Heavenly Father has given me an assignment or ten, and I just don’t think I have it in me. In fact, I KNOW I can’t do it on my own.

I want to give up.


In fact, just yesterday I looked at the task in front of me and asked God, “Do I have to?” I didn’t have to wait for an answer because I know He wouldn’t have given it to me if it was optional. What I had to remind myself, and what I want to remind you of, is if He leads you to it, He’ll lead you through it. God will give you all the tools you need to complete your assignment. . . but you have to take them.

I know I can’t do it, but I also know HE can. And He lives in me, so if I am obedient, guess what? It’s going to happen and it’s going to be Ah-mazing, because my God is bigger than any of those things that look too hard for me.

I will stop shrinking back, believing that those big things are too much. God’s got it. He’s got me, and He’s got you.

Let’s stand up tall and do the hard things.

“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper