He Has Not Forgotten You

I know God is working, but it’s soooo hard to wait isn’t it? I have been there. I am there! I want to encourage you today. If there is something you are waiting for, know that the Lord has not forgotten you. I know for some of us it’s been a few years. For some, decades. Maybe you feel like He has forgotten about you.

God has not forgotten you friend.

He loves you so much, He is rearranging the universe, and setting things up just right for you. Trust Him. Trust His timing.


So many times I have tried to walk in front of God, not trusting that He will handle it. I believe many times I have prolonged receiving the promise because I messed things up and He had to clean up behind me to fix it. Can you identify with that?

Let Him lead. It’s worth it.

Proverbs 3:5 says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways know Him, and He will make your paths straight.”

“A person who is serious about fulfilling his purpose will learn to view all of life through the grid of God’s intentions.” -Tony Evans study Bible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper