No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper

I knew he would do it.


He comes through friends, he comes through family. He shows up where you least suspect. But you know what? I’ve been waiting for him with armor on.


With all that is going on, I knew Satan was coming to knock me off balance, to take away my focus. There are so many things going on all at once, that it’s easy for him to sneak in when and where we least suspect. The enemy will tell lies on you, and people will believe them because he is a deceiver. The enemy will destroy relationships because that’s what he came to do. He is a murderer and will kill your confidence. Has it happened to you? Did you recognize the source?


A dear sister-friend reminded me last night that Satan is forming weapons against me, but they will not prosper. Oh, how that brings me peace. Although I am armored up, my Creator is the one who will fight this battle for me.


“No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, declares the LORD.” Isaiah 54:17


There are some of you out there who are fighting personal battles that feel impossible to win. Allow me to encourage you. . . You will win with the Lord on your side. Allow Him to take that burden He never intended for you to carry. There are various battles we fight every day, but the war is already won. It happened the day Jesus rose from the grave.


“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.” Ephesians 6:10-13


Recognize the enemy and live in victory. Say it with me. “Today I will live in victory.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper