Lord, Hear My Prayer

Have you ever been so overwhelmed with whatever you are dealing with in your life, that you have no idea how to pray? 


There are times when I feel my words are not adequate or eloquent enough to be worthy of answering. I sometimes feel that if I come up with the proper length or sequence of words, then maybe God will hear me more clearly. Well, that is not the case. Though we need to keep an open line of communication, God knows we will not always be able to express what is in our hearts. So, it’s a good thing He already knows what’s in there.


Maybe you are like I am and all you can come up with is, “Lord, help me.” That’s okay.


Romans 8:26 says, “And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.”



Don’t worry. The Creator knows your heart. You may not always know what to say, but take time to spend time in His presence. 


He adores you, and wants to be with you.


Go to Him today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper