Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is my birthday! I can hardly believe I’ve reached an age I thought was old so many years ago. I am grateful to be here, though I also long for Heaven. As I consider the last 47 years, many things have changed, but the one thing that hasn’t is that I’ve always desired to make a significant contribution to the world. The evil one tells me often that I can’t make a difference, my words can’t change anything, but my Creator tells me something different. He created me for a purpose. He will make all things work for my good and His glory. So, I choose to believe Him.

Nothing I do here is out of selfish ambition, or a belief that I have anything more to offer than anyone else. I am here because I want to help people find or renew faith, to open their hearts to love, to see hope around every corner, and to know, individually and together we can change the world. 


I’ve realized that I’ve been trying to take this task on alone, not wanting to burden anyone, but I can’t do it alone.  So today, on the day God called me 47 years ago, I am asking for help. Maybe consider it a birthday gift.


I need to raise money for the publishing of my books. I believe they can change the world, one person at a time...not because I am an amazing writer, but because God gave me words to demonstrate who He is and who we are in Him, and the knowledge of those things can change everything.


I’ll be honest. I hate asking for help (especially financial), but today, since I consider it a special occasion, I’m going to. Here are the ways.


  1. Share my posts. If you read or have read something meaningful to you, please share it. My deep desire is to share who God is and how He is working in my life and yours.


  1. Help me finish the publishing of my books (Look up Redemption Press to understand the cost) by donating.

Venmo: @Christina-Custodio

Cash App: $MrsCustodio

PayPal: christinacustodiospeaks@gmail.com

Snail mail: P.O. Box 844 Mauldin, SC 29662


  1. Pray, pray pray that God’s story, through my experiences reaches as many people as possible.


I hope you consider this to be your partnership with me. I cannot do it alone. I need you. 


Thank you for your encouragement and support! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper