Do You Believe God?

Today is a big day in our country just like it is every four years. Many are in freak out mode, so I have a question.


WHY?


I mean, do you believe that God is who He said He is? Don’t answer too quickly, because I’m going to be straight up and say, if any of us who claim the name of Jesus are fearful of the future, or believe that one man holds the power to make or break our lives, then saying we believe God is simply not the truth.


If you believe God, then I hope you will be praising Him today, tomorrow, and the next day, then the day after that. Praise Him regardless of the circumstances. Praise Him because you trust that He already has things handled.


Nothing has changed in Heaven.


“Remember your leaders who taught you the word of God. Think of all the good that has come from their lives, and follow the example of their faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:7-8‬ 


If you have struggled to trust God in all circumstances, no problem, you can start today! No more holding men in higher regard than loving our neighbors. No more looking at that person as a Republican or Democrat, but simply as a child of God. No more falling for diversions or distractions. 


Now is the perfect time to surrender our fears and worries to the Father. 


“So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”” ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:6‬ 


My heart is swelling with love for you today my friends, and I am asking God to cover each one of you with His perfect peace. I know it can be difficult to hold on to that. There is something I do when I am struggling to trust Him. Maybe it will help you. Take a deep breath. Put a smile on your face and say out loud, “I trust you God.” Say it until your whole heart believes it. 


Now go out, and choose to have the best day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper