Unexpected Change

Yesterday morning, I put this necklace on that my best friend gave me for my birthday, for the first time. I had no idea I would need that message later in the day.

Some things unexpectedly changed for our family yesterday evening. We are all okay, and it’s not devastating, but there may be some struggle ahead. When I got the news I glanced down at my necklace, remembering, it doesn’t matter what’s next, because we trust our Creator, the author of our lives. I felt peace. Then, I felt excitement because God must have something great planned for us. Then, I remembered I had recently asked God to draw me closer to Him. The last time I asked Him to do that, my son almost died, so I knew it was a risky request, but I also knew it would be worth it. Now, as I face another unexpected trial, I think back to the night I trusted God with my son’s life, and I know I can definitely do this. I may share the details with you later, just not yet. However, please pray for our family as we could use some wisdom and favor. Remember that no matter what you are going through, you are deeply loved. God goes before you each and every day. He has a plan. Even if you took the wrong path, He is waiting with open arms to save you and guide you home. Have a wonderfully blessed weekend. “For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.” ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:17-18‬ ‭




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper