Paralyzed

I can’t tell you how many times I have been paralyzed by the fear of doing things wrong. 


I often feel that if the sky hasn’t opened up, presenting a white dove, carrying a note straight from God, I can’t be sure I’m doing what He wants me to do. Okay, maybe that’s a slight exaggeration. But really, it can be so scary to do the things we believe God has called us to do. 


Sometimes we forget how big God is. If we head in the wrong direction, He can handle it. He can fix it. He can and will redirect us.


“Your own ears will hear Him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.” Isaiah 30:21


Is there something paralyzing you today? How will you step out in faith, trusting God to guide you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper