He Will Fight For You

Throughout my life, there have been so many issues I’ve fretted over and tried to fix/handle myself. It created such anxiety in my life that I felt my heart would literally explode. Do you know that feeling? The times when your chest is so tight, and you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the battles waiting for you when you get up in the morning?


It is the worst feeling.


Now that I’m older, and have learned more about God, I hand most (I have not perfected this motion) of these things over to Him right at the beginning. I already know I am not qualified to handle them on my own, so why not just let the Lord do it from the very beginning?


There are times when it takes longer than I would like, and I get antsy, but ultimately I trust He’ll do it. For those of you who wonder why I’m so calm a lot of the time, it’s because I do my best to hand my battles over to God, so I can focus on what He’s asked me to do, not what HE said HE would do in the first place.


Don’t you get irritated when someone does something you have already planned and told them you were going to do? I bet He does too.


There are many of us fighting battles no one knows about. Some of our battles are public. Some of us are fighting against ourselves. 


No matter what you are fighting against today, know that the Lord has not forgotten you. He is waiting for you to step aside and let Him handle it. He knows what to do. In fact, He drew up the battle plans long before you were born. 


Just be still (Exodus 14:14)


“But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord; their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken!” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:17‬


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper