You Will Keep in Perfect Peace

Good morning friends! 


I’ll just let you know this morning that I am crazy busy! However, I am happy to invite you to jump on the crazy train with me as I share what I am going through. Don’t worry, it’s all good things. I’m a bit frazzled, but can still find peace.


I think it’s absolutely hilarious that God chose to have me work a full-time job for the first time in 20 years at the exact time that my life is busier than it has ever been outside of work.


Yes, our God is an awesome God, and He’s got jokes apparently.


I am currently preparing to travel across the country, MC as well as teach a class for a virtual writers conference, while working with 20 other authors to launch our compilation book (She Writes for Him: Black Voices of Wisdom), along with the other random things I need to do for my home and family. It's a lot.


Normally I would be completely freaking out about doing all I need to do and saying all I need to say, but to be honest, it feels so completely ridiculous that God has put me in this position, that I’m not even worried about it. I believe if He is leading me to it, He’ll lead me through it. He has shown up in every part of my life in the past, so why would He stop now?


Even when I have felt completely jumbled in my thoughts, forgetting common words while speaking to others, I have felt God put the words in my mouth at just the right time when I just couldn’t come up with the words on my own. I believe it to be a complete miracle.


Like I’ve said before, I’m nobody special. The same perks exist for all of us when we choose to trust Him. There is so much peace in a life of trusting the Creator. So much peace. 



“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” -Isaiah 26:3  “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper