I Don't Want to Talk About It Anymore


I had an internal debate about whether or not I should share these thoughts. If you know me at all virtually or in real life, you know I do my best not to be divisive. I don’t feel there is anything divisive about these feelings I have, but people will sometimes feel that way anyway. Let me preface this video by explaining how much respect I have for the police. They risk their lives every day and I am thankful they are willing to take on that role. That being said, their role comes with a higher accountability than most. This video is not putting all of the responsibility on the shoulders of the police. It goes much deeper than the police.


I truly have no desire to continue discussing these matters, however, I can’t act like it’s not happening. We must combat this evil by embracing each other, standing together, and refusing to be a part of the problem by any loving means necessary.


Before you watch, listen, or read anything that has to do with the racial unrest in our country, I beg you to pray. Ask God for eyes and ears like Him. If you feel like reacting, don’t. It is best to respond. Before you respond, consider whether or not your response is Jesus filtered. Consider whether or not your response will embarrass Him, or make Him look bad. Ask God to show you.

Thank you in advance for your loving response.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper