Standing in the Need of Prayer

 

I’ve been missing you.


I’ve been locked away for hours upon hours trying to finish editing my book, and I’ve been experiencing all kinds of feelings over the last few weeks. In the last couple of weeks, I have been overwhelmed by the need for prayer. I believe in prayer. I believe it makes a difference. What tends to help me when I feel I am in need of prayer is 1.) to ask for it and 2.) prayer for others. 


There is something about praying for others that lifts my own burdens. So that’s what I want to do today.


I have been so sad over things people I love are going through. I have a dear friend who is in the fight of her life against cancer. Another dear friend was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimers. Others are struggling with mental illness. Will you please pray for them along with me? Also, please pray that I can finish my editing process by the end of this month. I have been discouraged by how long it is taking me. Please pray that God gives me all the words He wants me to share and everything I need to fulfill His calling in my life.


Also, I want to pray for you. Please let me know how I can pray for you. You can leave your requests in the comments below if you would like others to join me in prayer or send me a private message. 



“Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you. Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.” -‭‭Psalms‬ ‭5:2-3‬ ‭


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper