Find Your Tribe

Some of the best advice I’ve been given: “Don’t take criticism from people you would never go to for advice.” Someone needs to know this today. When God puts a calling on your life, it is essential to surround yourself with people who will help and encourage you on your path—people who help you be the best version of yourself. The one that reflects the Creator. Find your tribe. I have learned this in the last several years. Finding a tribe of women who lift me up and encourage me in who God has called me to be has meant everything to me. They help me to know I’m not weird. I’m not messed up. I am different because God has set me apart, and that okay. He has set you apart too. He has created you for such a time as this. Embrace who God has created you to be, and find others who will embrace you as well. “..for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.” (Proverbs 24:6)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper