It's Been a Crazy Week

All week friends have sent me messages or made comments when we talked, mentioning what a crazy week it seems I’ve had.


Every time I’m like, “No, I’m good.” My random struggles are nothing compared to so many. It’s all relative.


But then I looked back at a few things that may have truly been a bit “crazy” in my life over the last seven days.


  1. I watched my husband sleeping and thought I might need to perform an exorcism based on the sounds coming out of his mouth and nose.

 

  1. Our dog “disappeared” after falling through our kitchen floor when a contractor was working on it, and I literally considered that the Lord might have taken him to Heaven in a fiery chariot like Elijah in the Bible (He’s 16-yrs-old, and it’s time).


  1. I looked at a woman in a car behind me through my rearview mirror at a drive-through and thought she had a bulbous head like aliens we see in movies, and thought maybe I could finally “see” things that I couldn’t before, just like “Men in Black.” 


  1. I thought I should start exercising, so I began by shaking my arms vigorously while sitting on my bed. I think that’s good for the week.


Now you may be wondering how in the world you have actually thought this woman who writes to you each day could ever be someone you’d follow because she’s clearly crazy, but we’re all friends here. Don’t act like you don’t think some kooky things once in a while too. ;) In fact, I’d love for you to share them with the rest of us!


Seriously, I just wanted to take this Friday to gift you with laughter. It’s been a long week for many of us, and the Lord made laughter. I hope and pray you can find joy today and always.


“A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭17:22‬ ‭


Have a wonderfully blessed weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper