He is for us.

Yesterday morning I panicked.


I have so much to do that it completely overwhelmed me. I had a minor internal freakout and felt like I couldn't do all the things I needed to do, and I felt my heart raced out of control. I texted a friend who has recently had the same kind of checklist I do and told her that I needed help organizing my brain. She promptly sent a video message back told me something I want to share with you. I know many of you are feeling overwhelmed with whatever is going on in your life, and you wonder how you will ever survive this season. 


First, you need to breathe. Breathe in, then breathe out. When we breathe, we are actually breathing the name of God.Yahweh sounds like "breath" when you spell it in Hebrew. The Spirit of God is in you. He is for you. Breathe


Those words calmed me and reset my mind to what it should have been focused on in the first place. I needed to be reminded of who I’m working with.


Friends, if you seek Him and allow Him to work in you, you will not fail. We’ve got to focus on what He is calling us to do. He wants us to succeed. If He calls us to it, He’ll lead us through it. 


When you feel lost and like everything/everyone is against you, remember…


He is for you.


He is for you.


He is for you.



“What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:31-32‬ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper