It's Possible.

As I sprint toward the finish line of the publishing process, I can’t help but think back to a handful of years ago when after everyone else had been telling me, and I finally felt God confirming that it was time to put a book together. I was completely overwhelmed with the thought. “I’m not a writer,” I told him. 


And I felt in my spirit that He said, “You may not be, but I AM.”


I knew then that I would take on this huge task with Him as my guide. Since that time, I’ve been relating that experience to everything else in my life. God asks many of us to do things far bigger than we could ever do on our own. Sometimes that means starting something, quitting something, forgiving someone, going somewhere, or anything else bigger than we are.


It doesn’t matter who you are, what you’ve been through, or what you’ve done. The Lord has a specific purpose He has chosen you for. It’s okay if you don’t feel you can’t do it. 


He will do it through you.


Allow Him to work in and for you. When the Lord calls you, answer, “Yes, Lord.” Though it may not feel like it at first, It will be your greatest honor. And I am here cheering you on.



“Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” ‭Luke‬ ‭18:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper