The Darkness


Good morning friends.


As you know, every so often I need some down time. The last couple of weeks have been challenging. It’s taking a lot of mental and emotional energy to do my job at work each day, so I need to lighten my load a bit.


I know we are all battling some kind darkness right now. Some of us are fighting for others against that darkness.


I ask that you pray especially for the young ones. The evil one is coming for them hard. And friends, we have got to stand in the gap and on the front lines as we protect and guide them. 


I will not be writing new messages as often, but I will be sharing past lessons that may be relative to life that we are experiencing today.


I will continue praying for you, and I hope you’ll do the same for me. I’m not going away, just taking a step back.


Remember our battle is not against flesh and blood. It is of the spiritual nature. That means we must fight back, calling on the power that raised Jesus from the dead.


“For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.” -‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1:13-14‬ ‭


He is for us. 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper