Get Right!


Good morning!


I don’t have a specific message to share with you today. This morning I am headed to get a nuclear stress test done just to make sure that everything is working well with my heart. I am not worried, because God goes before me in every situation. 


Just pray I don’t die on the treadmill! 


You think I’m kidding… Going up the stairs feels like a marathon sometimes. I am just that out of shape. I will tell you this. Over the next year, I will be focusing on getting healthier. My main goal is to feel good and think clearly in order to do all that God has called me to do. Do you ever think about that? If you are not healthy in every way, then it is very difficult to complete your assignments. 


I know that I have not been 100% for a while. I do not want to be disobedient, and that means it’s time to buckle down and get right physically. 


I’ve got to get right. Anyone else?


“Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.” ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭7:1‬ ‭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper