The Miracle


The other day I really didn’t know what to bring to you.

But as I was getting up I came across a clip of a video from a celebrity who just lost his 5 month old son to a brain tumor.

Of course it was very emotional and extremely sad, but I want to share something with you in hopes it will give you a life changing perspective.

There are many of you out there literally fighting for your lives. There are many of you out there watching someone you love fight for their lives.

Recently, I reminded you that God is the God of miracles. Though he is a God of miracles, he is also an omniscient God, holding each of us in His hands along with the perfect plan for lives.

Oh how difficult it can be for so many to believe He wants the best for us, when He allows our hearts to break. It’s hard to accept the Lord's will when it’s the opposite of what we want for ourselves. But He tells us:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” -Isaiah‬ ‭55:8-9‬ ‭

So, what I heard this morning was powerful. I hope that you can take it and apply it to whatever situation you are dealing with.

People would tell him he should always pray for a miracle, and this man replied, “I did pray for the miracle. The miracle of God’s strength.”

So today I am praying for each and every one of you, that the Lord will give you the miracle of strength to withstand all the difficulties that come your way. He loves you, and He is for you.

I love you too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper