Because I'm Christina


When I first saw the shirt my friend Amanda sent me last week, I thought, “This will be so fun to wear!” Then, I thought that maybe it’s too sassy and people might get the wrong idea about who I think I am.


But then, I thought about it. We should be looking at everyone around us this way. The things that go on in my life are for me. The things that go in your life are for you. 


Have you ever been waiting on the Lord for something and watched someone else get it, then wondered, “Why them Lord? Why not me?” Well, each of us has our own place in time. The Lord has a plan for every one of our lives. We don’t always stay on the path of our plan, but there is indeed one for each of us.


Acts‬ ‭17:26-27‬ says, “From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.”

‭‭ 

All we can do is there very best we can in the situation we are in. That means inviting the Lord to walk with and guide us.


“Each of you should continue to live in whatever situation the Lord has placed you, and remain as you were when God first called you. . .” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭7:17, 20‬ ‭NLT‬‬


Disclaimer: This does not mean staying in a situation in which you are unsafe.


Today, own your place. Embrace each blessing, all lessons, and every opportunity for growth. They belong to you, and the Lord adores every bit of you!


He is for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper