Butterflies in my Stomach


Okay, so yeah, I’m sharing a picture of me internally freaking out while holding my book (releasing soon)! 


Maybe you are thinking, “Wow! Look at her! She realized her dream.” Well, can I tell you something? I never dreamt of being an author. I had lots of other dreams and plans for myself over the last 48 years, but none of them came even close to writing a book. I also never planned that I would start a ministry stemming from the near-death of my son. But God did. He turned my dreams and plans around. I wasn't happy about it at first, but now I am filled with unspeakable joy!


Today I want to express to you how God can do immeasurably more than all you ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20). Did you catch that? He can do more than you IMAGINE. I don’t know about you, but I have a vivid imagination, so the fact that the Lord can do far beyond that is absolutely incredible!


Maybe the Lord is opening doors for you left and right and the plans laid out for you are coming to fruition, or maybe you are waiting for something you feel might never come. I am reminding you today that God is for you and is rearranging the universe for your good and His glory. Maybe that thing is going to happen in a different way than you imagined. And maybe, just maybe, it’s already happening, but you are looking in the wrong direction.


Maybe your dream seems to be coming true for someone else. Do not be discouraged. The Lord has not forgotten you. Talk to Him about it. Maybe He has a new dream for you.


I have butterflies in my stomach as I think of how much God is doing and preparing in each of your lives. I would love to hear your stories and how you see God working in your life. If it's difficult for you to see, let me know how I can pray for you.


He is for you.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper