Put it Down

Welcome to the weekend.


It’s time to rest. I know you’ve been told to stay strong. You are strong. But that doesn’t mean allowing yourself to bear the burdens of the world. What you are carrying is heavy. 


Put it down.


The Lord never said it was your responsibility to carry all of that. 


“Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ 


Today, take time to meditate on God’s word and rest. I would love to pray for you and whatever burden you are carrying today. Comment below so this community of believers can join in prayer for you, or send me a private message.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper