Wrong or Rearranged?


Yesterday I found that some things did not go as planned. 


I almost typed just now, that things went wrong, but honestly, I don’t know if they went wrong, or if maybe God is simply rearranging the universe for my good and His glory.


My heart started racing. I got anxious. I began trying to figure out how I was going to fix it. I tried to get a hold of the people I thought could help. No one was available. And then I remembered all I learned last week during the “Do You Believe in Miracles” challenge.


I do believe in miracles, so it’s about time I start to act like it!


The first thing I decided to do is go to God with my concerns. I talked to Him, then made a list of what I was going to believe Him for (in case I forgot). If I really think about it, my faith hasn’t always been what it should be. I’ve always had faith, but it’s not always active faith. I often find myself holding my breath, just hoping God will change a situation. I figure, He already sees what’s going on, so won’t He just go ahead and fix it? I think that happens sometimes. But if He did that all the time, how would we know if He heard us or not? How would we know that He was listening and responding to our requests? Active faith is trusting that if we GO to Him, He will meet those needs. 


He wants a relationship with us.


Sometimes His answer is not what we think it should be. Sometimes the miracle looks different than we thought it would. But we can decide to trust Him with all of it. I know that today, someone is struggling to believe God is going to turn their situation around, so today I want to encourage you. Choose to believe that God is still the God of miracles. Choose to believe that He will rearrange the universe in order to turn things around for your good and His glory. Believe in His promises. Start walking down that path of expectation to your best life. Look forward to joy. Choose to believe that His timing is perfect, and He is for you.


“‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.” -‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭32:17‬ ‭

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper