The Event

Last Saturday night I officially launched my book “When God Changed His Mind.” I wish there were an adequate number of words to express my gratitude for everything that happened

The Lord is in every detail.

We can even start way back early in my life when I begged my parents and God for a baby sister. The Lord answered, and when I was 14 my sister Victoria was born. More recently, in fact, in the last year, I petitioned God for someone to help manage my life. Hey, God told us to make our requests known so I did.

My sister and I haven’t lived in the same city for close to 12 years. Well just in the last few months, she and her husband moved to Greenville. Once again, she was my answered prayer. She planned my book launch party, and it was amazing.

The night was beautiful.

My whole family was involved. My husband Ozzy ran the sound, my oldest daughter Abrianna took pictures, Olivia played guitar and sang, and Isaiah spoke.

Friends, God is so good. He worked something really difficult and painful into something glorious and redemptive.

He does not waste our pain.

God was in every detail of that night. From my friends, Jamie and Mandee surprising me, to my students being there to support me, as well as the message God gave me that was for people I didn’t even know needed it.

All glory goes to Him.

I’m convinced now more than ever that God gave us this story because the world needed it. If you want to understand this God thing a little better or just need a little encouragement in life, this book is for you.

I want you to know that you too have a story, and it should be told. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you’ve been, or what you’ve done. Jesus covered all of your “stains” when He died on the cross. Your story is worthy of being told. Your Creator loves you. He is for you.

Thank you again to all who came to the event, sent messages of encouragement, or prayed for me.

You are my great cloud of witnesses.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.” ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper