Your place in History.

“From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though he is not far from any one of us.” ‭‭Acts‬ ‭17:26-27‬ ‬‬


A friend sent me that scripture last night.

Wow.

If you are reading this, please know, you were made for such a time as this, and long ago God marked your appointed time in History. This is it.

This is your appointed time.

I was explaining to that same friend, that I was feeling a heavy weight of what I could only guess, was what my responsibility might be during this time. I don’t want to mess it up. I am aware that I was placed right here, right now, for a very specific reason. So were you.

Do you know what happened? The whole world just about stopped in the middle of whatever they were doing.

What in the world?!

I do not believe that God caused this virus, but He did allow it. He knew this would happen and He went ahead of us to make a way. Many of us felt something coming, even though we did not know what it was. There are some bad things happening, but because He can see the big picture God knows how this will work for good.

Can’t you already see it?

Take your thoughts captive and focus on the peace that your Creator offers you today.

“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

Blessings


In the comments below please share what positive things you have already seen or done during this crisis.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper