Living in victory

Yesterday I heard a song on the radio that talked about how God has already won the victory.


I started thinking about that, and how lately I’ve seen so many people, hanging their heads, living in defeat. I thought about how fearful and negative so many of us are these days. Why? If we believe what God’s word says, why are we worried about the future? 


In the past, I’ve been stuck on things that are going wrong. It can be so overwhelming at times, and really difficult to see what God could possibly be doing in the midst of it all, but it’s all about perspective, trust, and what we choose to focus on. 


We don’t know what tomorrow will bring, but what we do know is that the victory is won. When Jesus died on the cross for us, He won it all for us. Because of what He did, there is no condemnation for those who live in Him. What Satan intends for evil, God can turn into good. Let’s stop focusing on what is going wrong. Let’s look up and live in victory.


I love the idea of living in victory! No matter what we go through, the way we look at it can make all the difference. Believe in the goodness of God. Believe that overall we victorious.


Today I challenge you to choose to live in victory!


“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper