Time to Pray


For the next two days, I’d like to focus on prayer. I believe in the power of prayer, so I pray. I know there are some of you out there who are struggling to pray. I get it. I’ve been there. So until you get back to a place where you can, let me pray for you. If you pray a lot, then allow me to join you.


Leave your prayer requests in the comments (especially if you would like others to pray as well), or go to christinacustodio.com and choose “contact” to send them that way


“I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray. Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies.” -‭‭Psalms‬ ‭17:6-7‬ ‭NLT‬‬


I am also asking that you continue to pray for us and my husband’s job search. Please pray that the wrong is made right. 


I look forward to praying for you. ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper