The Peace That Passes All Understanding

“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.  Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7


This kind of peace is a true gift, and it’s ours if we choose to take it. 


This is the peace I held onto when I believed my son would die. This is the peace I grasped when my husband lost his job. This is the peace I choose to live in each day.


Having this peace is like a warm blanket in the middle of a cold night. When it’s wrapped around you, there is joy to be found in the midst of any situation. I know it can be difficult to trust God so immensely, but it can be done. You must choose it. He will not let you down.


“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” ‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper