Immeasurably More


Yesterday my daughter and I took a drive to the Blue Ridge Parkway. I’m so grateful to have such a beautiful area so near to where we live. (I took this picture in August the last time I was in the same exact spot.)


As I drove through those mountains, then stopped to look over them, I was filled with awe, just as I am every single time I go there. I literally feel excitement when I look at them. My guess is, when you see majestic mountains, beautiful flowers, or even a newborn baby, you probably find yourself quite impressed with the workmanship.


It took an incredibly mighty creator to craft such beautiful things right? Isn’t it amazing how we can believe God is big enough to create all of those incredible things, with such intricate details, but we find it hard to believe He can handle various situations we find ourselves in? 


That doesn’t really make sense, does it?


If He can create such complex things, He can certainly take care of all of our needs. It feels difficult to connect the two.


What if we got in the habit of being excited to see how creative God will be with His solutions? What if we trusted that He could see a bigger picture and that things will ultimately work out for good, even if how they work out is not what we want?


The same God that created these mountains, can handle our mountain of issues. 


This is one of my favorite scriptures, and I will continue to share it with you over and over again. This is the God we serve.



“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.” -‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:20-21‬ 


Comments

  1. When we lived in the Shenandoah Valley, we often visited the mountains. Now, we live near the beach in coastal South Carolina. Every place we live, God provides the most beautiful and glorious creations to enjoy. I thank the Lord for His creations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper