The Accuser

More than one of you needs to know this today. 


Maybe you’ve reached that breaking point. Maybe you have been broken for a while. Maybe you can’t seem to hear God’s voice anymore. Your circumstances may have changed, but your God hasn’t. Your Creator has not changed His mind about you. He loves you. He wants you. He has big plans for you.


There are days when I am tired, feeling burnt out, and feeling like maybe I was wrong about what I felt God was calling me to do. There are days when I think I’m not good enough, or smart enough, or spiritual enough, or just plain not enough. Those are the days I must choose to focus on God’s voice guiding me through all of those doubts and fears.


Satan is the best and most creative liar and he will do everything in his power to keep us from fulfilling our purpose. We must make up our minds not to fall into his trap of despair. Over the last year, it has been easier than ever to get caught up in his lies.


Keep moving forward. Keep the faith. Keep standing strong in the face of adversity. 


It’s okay if you don’t feel strong enough. Our Lord and Savior is, and we can do all things through Him who gives us strength (Philippians 4:13). 


He will never ever leave you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper