In Spite of What We See

All week I have felt that each of us has been one in spirit, loving, encouraging, and accepting each other wherever we are. So let’s continue today.


Today I am stressed out beyond belief, but asking and trusting God to work it all out for my good and His glory. Again, I know I am not alone and that many of you are struggling with stress and anxiety, wondering how in the world God can work it out. 


Well, the way He works it out may not look like we want it to, but we can hold on to Romans 8:28 that says, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”


I’m holding on to that today. You can too.


Here’s is something I often do when I am struggling to trust the Lord. Will you try it too? Say, “I trust you Lord,” out loud, and over and over again until you really do. 


Heavenly Father, there is so much going on in the world and in our individual lives. It’s difficult to get past the noise and focus on your still small voice telling us that you love us and will always do the best for us. So many of us are struggling, and we need you. I ask that you settle each of our hearts, giving us peace and helping us trust you with every part of our lives. Allow us to feel your presence and calm our spirits. Lord, we thank you in advance for working it all out. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.


Blessings to each of you as you go about your day in peace. (Someone you know needs this. Send them this encouragement)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper