Freaking Out!


Last week my mind was consumed with the business of my book. I’ll be honest. . . I’m freaking out!


I’m in the final stages of everything, and the enemy’s voice is getting louder and louder telling me I’m a fraud, telling me that it’s a horrible book, and telling me how everyone will be disappointed in it. I’m having to do a lot of praying and self-talk. I’m reminding myself that because He led me to all of this, He’ll lead me through it. 


My book may not be a best-seller, but the Lord will get it into the hands of those who it will bless. I am working not to get caught up in the comparison game. I am fighting the fear of failure. I am fighting through the feeling of wanting to quit. I am trying to hand over the anxiety I feel over financial needs not being met. I am working to hear the Lord’s small, still voice telling me it’s going to be okay.


I am reminding myself that God has a specific plan for me and that I can trust Him. I am reminding myself that it’s not about me, so keep the focus on HIM and what He’s telling me each day. As I remind myself, I am reminding you that whatever you are dealing with, the Lord can handle it. However you are doubting yourself can be turned around through your confidence in the Lord. 


Friends, I know the Lord will find a way for me and you. Let’s keep reminding each other.



“But the Lord’s plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭33:11‬ 



He is for me. He is for you.

Comments

  1. Praying for you and asking God to cover you with His peace and glory. The devil will not win. You have a message to share and God will guide that message. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper