Forty-eight


In exactly one week, it will be my birthday. It’s not a monumental year number-wise, but I believe my 48th year is an important one. In my 48th year, I will have a book published. . . maybe even two. I will step out of my comfort zone more than once. I will call on the Lord to do the impossible in my life, and I will do lots of things scared. 


For my birthday this year, I am asking for support for my ministry. I have some financial needs coming up in the next few months, and I’m asking for the Lord to do the impossible through anyone who feels called. 


I’ll just tell you that $4000 would be the biggest help right now. That sounds and feels like a lot, especially to me, but realistically it’s what I need. I would like to raise that by selling my “I Have a Story” t-shirts, offering mini photo sessions, or going to speak to groups. A friend told me that sometimes people just want to send money, so you can do that too. 😊


Do I want or feel comfortable asking for financial help? Nope! But does staying silent about my needs help pay the bills? It sure doesn’t!


So for the next week, I will be watching God work financially. I hope you have felt that I have given you something of value over the last few years, and see the importance of me being able to reach farther in ministry. 


Prayer on my behalf is also an incredible gift. ❤️


Feel free to comment or reach out to me through a private message If you have questions you need to ask or let me know if you would like to purchase a t-shirt or mini photo session.


I thank you for your continued prayers, support, love, and encouragement.


“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.” ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:20-21‬ ‭


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complexity of Prayer

Should Someone Call an Exorcist?

Go Deeper